Digital Millennium Copyright Act
CNYHomes respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, CNYHomes will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to CNYHomes Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, CNYHomes will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by CNYHomes or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to CNYHomes designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- c. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where CNYHomes can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not CNYHomes, can contact you;
- d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- f. Your electronic or physical signature.
CNYHomes may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event CNYHomes removes the allegedly infringing materials, CNYHomes will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that CNYHomes removed or disabled access to the materials. CNYHomes may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations. CNYHomes reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact CNYHomes Copyright Agent. Please include sufﬁcient information to assist CNYHomes in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
CNYHomes registered a designated agent with the Copyright Ofﬁce pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
CNYHomes designated Copyright Agent is:Patrick O’Connor
CNYHomes 2100 East Genesee St
Syracuse, New York 13210